Meet our spokesperson, Amanda LeBlanc!
Organized Living National Spokesperson, Amanda LeBlanc, is a professional organizer and an energetic speaker with more than 15 years of experience in the storage and organization industry. Amanda is the owner of her own successful organizing firm - The Amandas and has been featured on numerous television shows including The Today Show, HGTV and the Style Network.
Amanda has been featured on HGTV.com
, USAToday.com, The Washington Post, Women’s World
, Birmingham Times, Birmingham Home and Garden, Birmingham Magazine
, New Orleans Homes
, and national publications including Better Homes and Gardens
and Remodeling Magazine
Whether your message is catered to a trade or consumer audience, Amanda will provide experienced tips to help them learn more about the storage and organization category. Schedule Amanda now to speak to your group, or to provide organization tips to those who would like to learn more about the following subjects:
- Storage and organization trends
- De-cluttering ANYTHING - from spaces to finances to emotional clutter
- Tips for getting and staying organized throughout the home
- Budget friendly organizing tips
- How to design in-demand storage during the planning stage for new home construction
- Closet design tips to increase home buyer satisfaction
- Simple tips to maximize storage in multifamily projects
- Remodeling projects to maximize space efficiency
Videos and Tips
Amanda LeBlanc is an experienced resource for giving direct interviews, providing supporting information for articles, or contributing as a writer to an article.
To schedule time with Amanda, contact:
Jennifer Dusina | Communications Manager email@example.com