Laundry day doesn't have to be a dreadful chore. Having an organized laundry space, big or small, increases efficiency and leaves you with more time to do the things you enjoy most.
Add shelving over your washer and dryer for laundry detergent, fabric softeners, and sprays.
- Storing them up high, also keeps them out of arms reach of curious little children and pets.
O-Box shelf units are great for storing additional cleaning supplies.
- Place them inside of decorative baskets for a more organized look or create a cabinet by adding O-Box Doors to O-Box Shelves to tuck items out of sight.
Don’t live out of your basket after you remove the clothes from the dryer! If you don’t feel like putting them away promptly (like most of us), fold your clothes after removing from the dryer and store them in sliding baskets.
- This will reduce wrinkles and you don’t have to break out the iron.
- Another tip - assign each family member their own basket and they can put their own clothes away.
Add clothes rods to wood or ventilated shelves to hang dry your delicates.
- You’ll save on energy and keep the house cooler on hot days.
You have endless opportunities with the freedomRail storage system. Because it’s so flexible, you can add shelves and hanging space as your family grows and needs change. Select from pre-designed laundry kits or design your own.