Cooler weather usually means more family time inside watching movies, listening to music and playing games. Make room for family fun by following these easy tips.
- Baskets and bins are exceptionally helpful for containing CDs, DVDs, remotes and more. Organize CDs and DVDs according to how you search for them. A few popular methods are alphabetically or by genre.
- Storing games can be tricky since they sometimes take up a lot of space. We recommend storing them outside the entertainment center in ventilated baskets and drawers. They’ll accommodate a large collection and since they’re ventilated, you can quickly find the games and puzzles you’re looking for.
- Keep your entertainment center flexible. Use Organized Living freedomRail shelving and O-Boxes to choose the perfect entertainment space that fits your style and budget.
- Use cord protectors to keep cords neat and label them on the ends near the plug so you can identify where cords belong.
- If you have a closet door in your family room, create storage space by using an Over the Door Organizer. It’s a clever storage solution that keeps your items on display so you can quickly find remotes, movies and music titles more efficiently.