It’s definitely the most used room in every household, and the least favorite to clean! So here are a few tips to keep it organized and looking great!
- First, clear out cabinets, drawers, nooks, and crannies of everything. Sort through it all one by one. Ask yourself: what do we use? What is expired? Do you really need that many shampoos? Toss expired goods and donate others to friends and family.
- Put items that are used most often in places that are easily accessible. For instance, place hair brushes and accessories on shelves that are eye level.
- Use a shower shelf for soaps and hair products. This way, it’s right there when you need it, and you don’t have to worry about remembering to put it away.
- Smaller items like cosmetics and toothpaste can sit neatly inside vanity drawers. Keep them tidy by using modular drawer organizers.
- Now it’s time for clean up! Keep cleaning supplies in your bathroom in caddies below the sink for quick and easy access throughout the week. That way when its time for the “big clean,” it will not be nearly as daunting and the bathroom stays fresh throughout the week!