Organized Living freedomRail Wood Brackets are constructed of heavy duty steel to provide strong support for freedomRail wood shelving systems. Easy to install, they lock securely onto Organized Living freedomRail Uprights and can be adjusted, and readjusted, along the Upright for customized storage solutions. Once installed, shelving holds up to 500 pounds every 40 inches.
Features and Benefits
- Made with 30% more steel than most systems.
- Easy to install. Simply attach Wood Brackets onto freedomRail Uprights.
- Adjusts easily to fit your changing needs.
- Create a hanging shelf below 14" deep wood shelves by adding Rod Clips and Clothes Rods to 12.5" wood brackets.
- Safe for the home! All freedomRail hardware components are epoxy coated and PVC-free.
- Sizes: 6.5", 8.5", 10.5", 12.5", 14.5".
- Available in White and Nickel.
- 6.5" brackets work with 8"d freedomRail wood shelves.
- 10.5" brackets work with 12" freedomRail wood shelves.
- 12.5" brackets work with 14" freedomRail wood shelves.
- Recommended: Use shelf locators to keep shelves in place and to maintain adjustability.
- Optional: Use shelf connectors or shelf screws on brackets in place of shelf locators for high traffic areas.
- Works with other freedomRail components sold separately.