Organized Living is the Green Choice for Home Organization
When you invest in Organized Living product, you’re not only getting the best storage systems – you’re also doing what’s best for the planet. At Organized Living, we design products with sustainability in mind. In fact, architects and builders choose us when creating LEED
certified homes. That’s because our home storage solutions are both durable and environmentally-friendly - made from recycled materials and finished with a nontoxic epoxy powder coating.
With Organized Living, you can be reassured knowing that your storage system is healthy for you, your family, and the planet.
The Green Advantage:
- Organized Living products are made from Certified Wood. Our melamine also meets environmental certification from the Composite Panel Association, meaning it has lesser or reduced effect on human health and the environment when compared to other products and services that serve the same purpose.
- It also meets Environmentally Preferable product specification.
- Our paints and coatings are made from low emitting materials. The Organized Living ventilated shelves are epoxy powder coated and release negligible amounts of volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
- All of our steel products are made with 99% recycled steel and our melamine is made from 100% recycled material as a fiber source.
- We reuse our cartons, pallets and other packing and even shipping materials for less waste.
- We maintain formaldehyde emissions well below 0.20 ppm, which is the standard set by the American Society for Testing and Materials.
- Our green features contribute to more LEED points than other shelving systems.
- Made in the USA.
Add storage that's safe for your home and family. Browse Organized Living storage systems