Organized Living will feature freedomRail and Classica organizing systems in several of the spaces at The New American Home debuting at IBS 2014. If you plan to attend, get free passes to tour the home and visit our booth (C6940) to learn more.
We are proud to announce that Organized Living was selected as a product donor for The New American Home; the official showcase house of the annual International Builders' Show produced and presented by the NAHB Leading Suppliers Council and Builder magazine. Get an exclusive tour now from our national spokesperson, Amanda LeBlanc, and learn why Organized Living was chosen to organize its spaces.
"Cutting-edge energy efficiency, sustainability and a stunning contemporary style with transitional interior designs" are the keywords for the 2014 edition of The New American Home. Hanley Wood chose Organized Living because it is the only storage system that matches these characteristics:
- The latest green building products and methods are factored into every aspect of the home’s design. Our products are green and can contribute LEED points toward the home.
- Space efficiency. Shelves can be adjusted by home buyers around items being stored so there is no wasted space.
- The New American Home is “Open. Flexible. Functional. Gracious” and so is freedomRail. It features an open, simple design concept and installs directly onto the wall. It is flexible enough to use throughout the home, in pantries, closets, laundry rooms and more.
- Organized Living products are a multi-generational storage solution. Many busy families use them to create flexible space in rooms throughout the home. For instance, they can use one system to create an efficient mudroom and also in kitchens as a bill payment center or study nook.
- The home brings to life top trends for today’s homebuyer. Organized Living products are available in in several colors to match other finishes already in the home.
Beginning on Tuesday, February 4, 2014, The New American Home will be open for free guided tours for registered attendees at the 2014 International Builders’ Show. Learn more at tnah.com.
Free passes on us!
Follow this link http://www.buildersshow.com/OrganizedLivingInc for a FREE 3-Day IBS Exhibits Only pass. If you plan on attending the show, be sure to visit the Organized Living booth C6940. We look forward to seeing you there!